Mike Farley - Managing Director, Out of Home Media Pty Ltd
Board of Directors POPAI Australia & NZ 2004 - 2009 Point of Purchase Advertising International, a global not for profit trade association with 1,700 brands, retailers and producer supplier members. www.popai.com
Chairman POPAI Australia & NZ 2005 - 2007 & Founding Chairman POPAI Sustainability Committee.
· As founding chair he was responsible for putting together a 50 person sustainability committee comprising of committee members from most major brands and retailers in Australia & NZ.
· Negotiated a partnering agreement with Deloitte Corporate Responsibility Practice to steer the newly formed committee.
· Developed the Future’s So Bright Green Sustainability Conferences for POPAI held in 2008/09/10 www.popai.com.au
· Secured founding sponsorship for the POPAI Sustainability Initiative from the Australian Government Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts, Deloitte, The GPT Group, Garnier, Metcash, Active Display Group and SPOS.
· Gained the support of all industry associations who’s member companies will be affected by sustainability at retail, Australian Retailers Association, Australian Shop & Office Fitters Association, Retail Design Institute, Visual Industries Suppliers Association.
· Gain event support from The Australian Centre for Retail Studies at Monash University, Australian Sales & Marketing Institute and FMCG Sustainability Institute
Board of Directors Hamlon Pty Ltd trading as SPOS since 2003 (formerly Sydney Point of Sale) One of Australia’s largest provider of retail merchandising solutions, custom displays and interactive media www.spos.com.au .
Managing Director SPOS from 2003 till September 2007
Managing Director Point of Sale Centre NZ 2003 till 2007
Group Managing Director SPOS & POSCNZ September 2007 till May 2008
Founder & Joint Managing Director Redicall Pty Ltd from 1996 till 2001. Responsible for developing prepaid telecommunications and loyalty and incentive cards for Coles Supermarkets, Optus, Caltex, Pharmacy Guild of Australia, Safeway, Cashcard, Colonial State Bank Linkcard and Sony Performance. Winner of 28 International Awards of Excellence for marketing, merchandising, retailing, packaging, fundraising and promotional campaigns. Inducted in 1999 to InteleCard News 'Hall of Fame' Award in USA for outstanding contributions to prepaid telecommunications industry.
John F. Diddams - Finance Director, Out of Home Media Pty Ltd
John has over 30 years financial & business experience, having acted in a variety of roles including Director, CEO, CFO and Company Secretary, of both private and public listed companies, in Australia and UK. In addition to line management responsibilities, John has either managed, or participated at senior level, in numerous ASX listings, private and public capital raisings, debt arrangements, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and other corporate transactions.
For the past 10 years, John has managed his own CPA Corporate Advisory firm during which time he has raised over $100m capital for 12 SME companies and listed 5 of them on the ASX. See www.jfdcpa.com.au for full resume and business references.
John holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Hons, Accounting), is a Fellow of the Australian Society of CPAs and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. He has completed the AICD Company Directors residential course and has extensive practical experience in the application of the Australian Corporations Law, ASX Listing Rules, Australian and International Accounting Standards and Corporate Governance Guidelines.
In his role as Finance Director for Out of Home Media, John is responsible for all finance and administration aspects of the company and business and will manage the due diligence process for all potential acquisitions.
William Gill - Director, Out of Home Media Pty Ltd
William has an extensive career spanning forty years in Europe, USA and Australia. His experience is across a wide range of industries including, packaging, printing, chemicals, direct marketing, point of purchase, renewable energy and venture capital. He has held senior positions such as CEO Wind Corporation a renewable energy development company funded by private equity and the Australian Government.
More recently William has become involved in sustainability and the impact that will have on today’s business. William holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.